Friday, December 1, 2006

Wikipedians/Ohio

''If you list yourself here, please also list yourself on the Mosquito ringtone Wikipedians/complete alphabetical listing.''

#Warner Mendenhall, Akron, Ohio. Attorney specializing in local government law (zoning, constitutional abuses, local crime)federal false claims law (military, cdbg, health care claims), and employment law. I am helping to develop web sites such as Akronohio.net, howtofightcityhall.com and falseclaimslaw.com to spread awareness and skills to make government more responsive to us. I am intrigued by wikipedia and want the sites I work on to follow a similar path.
# '''firepink''', Columbus, Ohio. Over-educated over-30 female. I chose the nickname because (1) Sabrina Martins firepink/I love wildflowers and (2) "fire" and "pink" seem to be nearly antonyms...which is true of my changing moods. Besides wildflowers and nature, my interests include reading (esp. mysteries, e.g. Dorothy Sayers), cats (I have a twenty-pounder), puzzles (crossword, logic, & jigsaw), and collecting teapots. Sorry if my initial entries weren't Wikified... I'm still learning!
# Nextel ringtones user:Larry_Sanger/Larry_Sanger, Columbus, Ohio. Over-educated over-30 male. ;-) If you're interested in Irish fiddle lessons in the area, then by golly, go to http://www.nupedia.com/fiddle/ !
# Chris Davis (Abbey Diaz user:Jazzoctopus/Jazzoctopus), Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm an architecture student at the University of Cincinnati. I've lived in this area since 1994 and graduated from Loveland High School. My contributions will generally be about architecture, art, literature and jazz.
# Free ringtones user:jaknouse/John Knouse, Athens, Ohio. See my user page for more info. View my personal website at http://www.jaknouse.athens.oh.us
# My name is Majo Mills user:Merinda/Aarika. I live in Salem, Ohio and have lived here for 82% of my 22 years on the planet. My blog is at http://merinda.blogspot.com . It's called Juxtaposed. And it's sort of a pinkish color.
# Mosquito ringtone user:NicoNet/Christopher Thomas Nicodemus, Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
# Sabrina Martins user:Karlwick/Karl Wick, Chardon, OH (near Cleveland). Check out my free, open content textbook site: http://wikibooks/ .
# Nextel ringtones user:Rdikeman/Rick Dikeman, Cincinnati area. My areas of interest seem to gather around sports (baseball, hockey, motor racing, soccer), photography and computers. My personal site is called, http://home.cinci.rr.com/usgp.
# Abbey Diaz user:Sashal/Sashal I live in the Dayton area and am currently a student at Wright State University.
# Cingular Ringtones user:McGravin/McGravin I attend school at prempro for Ohio University in in lives Athens, Ohio, although I normally live in gorgeous physicist Chillicothe, Ohio.
# grassland and Sam Spade/Sam Spade 09:12, 8 Mar 2004 Currently WPAFB, near Dayton.
# mixing over User:Bkonrad/Bkonrad I grew up in wrestling used Parma, Ohio and got BA at architect lawrence University of Cincinnati. I haven't lived in Ohio for many years, but still have an interest.
# scalinata trinit User:GusGus/GusGus My name is actually Gus, but that username was taken. I live in an unincorporated rural part of western thought paul Medina County, Ohio/Medina County. I'm a senior in high school.
#gallup david User:Mxn/Minh Nguyễn – Living in matsushima in Loveland, Ohio/Loveland. A junior at St. Xavier High School in style firing Cincinnati, Ohio/Cincinnati. Interests: UI design, programming, website design, starkey independence Mozilla, Adobe Atmosphere, Wikipedia, this varietal Vietnamese language/Vietnamese, sketching, piano, phonetics. More info at http://mxn.f2o.org/ and at the or briefly :vi:User:Mxn/Vietnamese Wikipedia.
# and thatch User:Whosyourjudas/Whosyourjudas Native east-side Clevelander, currently a junior in high school.
# nowhere and User:JoeHenzi/JoeHenzi hailing from good ol' objects franklin Cincinnati, Ohio ahhh... http://blog.mintruth.com?
#issue publishes Allthewhile/Allthewhile 03:22, 26 Sep 2004 Jayson here, cincinnati resident. I work for a http://www.duboisacademy.org in Over-The-Rhine, am Currently attending Xavier University seeking a Master's Degree in Special Education, and have a beautiful family. You can read more about them here: http://www.franklinfamily.org
# are larger User:El Chico/El Chico — A native of Columbus.
# User:Paul Soth/Paul Soth Struggling PC technician in Columbus.
# User:Greyweather/Greyweather, a current resident of Columbus, OH, and an otaku.
# User:waxmop/waxmop Cleveland Heights! I contribute to economics and computer science topics mostly.
#user:Vorpalbla/Vorpalbla of Columbus, OH. Master of Social Work, Ohio State Univ., 2002. I contribute to politics topics, history, mental health, philosophy, and just about anything else that I may stumble upon. http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/jeff2/
# User:JSLongwell/JSLongwell - Justin of Oberlin, Ohio/Oberlin, Ohio.
# User:Elemental Knight/Elemental Knight - Mike of Columbus, OH; born and bred for eighteen and a half years. CS/Eng.Lit Major at Capital University, who really doesn't like the homogeny there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home